Licensed Clinical Therapist - LPC or LCSW
Sorry, this job has expired.
San Marcos, TX
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
San Marcos Treatment Center has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Licensed Professional Counselor/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
As the Licensed Clinical Therapist you'll join our team of dedicated clinical professionals providing services to short-term commercial managed care and Tricare-funded patients ages 6-18 with psychiatric, neuropsychiatric, or neurodevelopmental issues and their families.
• Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker within the state of Texas.
• LSOTP preferred.
• Flexibility regarding schedule and availability for evening and weekend family therapy.
• Interest in cultural heritage activities and mentoring.
• Ability to provide effective short-term individual, group, and family therapy services.
•Ability to establish and maintain customer-oriented services and behavior resulting in positive satisfaction.
• Ability to function in a manner consistent with Service Excellence standards as applied to both external and internal customers.
• Exceptional computer skills, proficiency in MS Word, and capacity to produce polished desktop clinical documents utilizing computer templates and formats with attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish) skills preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.